I have another Question I forgot to add in my last message.
What about console games like the Darkstalkers series or games like the Naruto games? I personally don't like it when such games are released for consoles exclusively, or if there is a content difference. Do you know the differences between the PC and console versions of Lara Crofd and the Guardian of light? If a developer releases a game on multiple platforms which are alike (Play station instead for example Game Boy), why can't there be all story and gameplay features be in all ports of the game?