Hi Thomas,
since we are talking about engines, what about your Genesis engine?
Will it be your own closed thing, or will you someday offer it as a commercial product and if so, will it be a pure scripting solution like BGT or will it contain tools like the failed audio game maker or any similar mainstream tools? I wanted to know that as well about the GMA engine, so to know which features each offers or will offer. If I wanted to do something myself (make a game), I could know which tool is best for which task, so I could choose appropriately.