To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2011 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] getting a emulator for the blind.

Hi Thomas,
I am going backwards trough recent messages, so don't be confused of my message order. And I also have to say something about this practice of mainstream money hungry persons, since I am now at it. Why is the game Papa Sangre an Iphone exclusive regardless of it does also contain graphics, which I don't know about? The story is not bad, but why now do the same for audio games like in mainstream market where titles are either totally different for each platform or only for a single platform, either a console or damnable mobile exclusive. I don't have anything against smart phones allthough I don't own one myself, but to make a program or game just for them, when it could also be useful for your Netbook or Desktop PC, I don't get. Moreover all people run around with their Ipod or smartphone or similar things to show off, but what fun is it (if I had sight) to watch a high resolution H.264 video on a small display with an excuse for something vaguely resembling speakers?
OK, I could use headphones, but still...