Yeah, but it'd probably make MOTA, Shades and Q9 seem simple by comparison LOL.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] getting a emulator for the blind.

Hi Bryan,

Yikes! Battle Toads was one very very hard game. I never got the hang
of playing that game when I could see let alone play it blind.
However, you are right.

The standards in difficulty for mainstream games are often far higher
than any accessible game. The people who make an issue about Shades of
Doom, Mysteries of the Ancients, Q9, etc being too hard is from people
who have no experience with gaming. At least so little that they don't
really have anything to compare it too. The sad thing is that if a
developer such as myself created an accessible version of Battle Toads
with the same game play and challenge it probably wouldn't sell.
People would not like the difficulty involved in playing it, because
it is too far beyond their experience level.

Cheers!