Hi Michael,

Oh, I see. Well, I really haven't any idea why developers do that
other than perhaps some marketing strategy. They probably feel by
offering different content for one version and not making it available
to the other will interest you in buying both versions to get the
extra features or content available for that version. Either that or
they feel console x has the most customers so they target that group
specifically while ignoring the other target groups. Its all market
driven for the most part, and while it doesn't make sense to us it
must make sense to them.

Cheers!