Hi Michael,

As I said I told you what I know. If what you say is true I haven't
heard about it. Last I knew Eloquence was owned by Speech Works. If
they are out of business etc that's news to me. I haven't seen a SAPI
5 compatible version of Eloquence, but that doesn't mean such a thing
does not exist. Just I am unaware of it. Guess I'll have to do some
research on the topic.