2007/6/22, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

She has stopped her contributions long ago and she has been asked to leave
several times now. It is about time that this finally happens.

Hi Sven,

Isn't there a way on the channels (IRC, bugtracker, mailing list) to simply
restrain the access to a specific individual when things get to a point
where repetitive demands and persuasion don't seem to give any results?

Let's face it, I realize this is pretty unusual and must very rarely happen
but there is a possibility that someone else steps in one day with the same
behavior. While there are of course no ways to prevent this upstream can we
at least make sure there are ways to prevent this person from being in
contact with the community once the problem has been clearly identified?

I really wish we can sort this out because this might happen elsewhere in
any other project. It is not an exclusivity of the gimp team!

Louis