Hi Raphael

Raphaël Quinet wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:51:50 +0000 (UTC), Daniel Pisano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> Mukund Sivaraman <muks <at> mukund.org> writes:
>>> If there are anyone who know her personally and are nearby, please get
>>> her medical attention.
>> Yes, please. Her condition is serious.
> You both raised several valid points about Carol's unacceptable
> behavior.  However, it would have been better to avoid stating on
> a public mailing list that she needs medical attention (regardless
> of whether it is true or not).  These comments should have been
> private.  They can easily be perceived as an insult and they
> weaken your other arguments because you are attacking her person
> instead of her behavior.

I was not attacking at all. It was something I suggested for her own
good, as a trained professional like a psychiatrist can understand her
problems better and suggest activities which can make her feel better.
This is clearly my personal opinion from observation. I should not have
said she's insane as I have no real idea of what her medical condition
is, or if she needs treatment, and I am not a doctor. I apologize for
that comment, but it was really my opinion.

Kind regards,