Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 23:08:18 0
From: John Gregory <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: silencing the modem?


Hi Tom

On 10/02/00 Nettamer List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

  >Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 07:27:32 -500 From: Tom Rutherford
  ><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: silencing the modem?

  >JG>Have you got a source I can refer to so I can find out some
  >JG>more on this finite life &W feature?

  TR>                                              ...but I make it a
  TR>practice *never* to put &W in a modem init. string, and I always
  TR>advise others to use &W only when needed.  YMMV, and all that
  TR>stuff.

Thanks for the background. I've now fallen in line <g>

Cheers

jaygee


"NT with NTR - DOS alive in Win95"



********************************************************
To unsubscribe from this list,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the single word
                     Unsubscribe
as the subject.
You MUST use the same address with which you subscribed!
********************************************************

Reply via email to