Robert Kaiser wrote:
Russell wrote:
I want to continue using another newsreader and am very happy with my email
software (Pegasus) and do not like Firefox compared to Seamonkey.

We should make it easy to use other news readers from all I know, as for the mail things, I need to defer to people knowing more about that than I do.

Robert Kaiser

For what it's worth, Robert, I disagree with you....this time!!

Why should SeaMonkey developers provide an easy means of using another program to do what SM can do?? If somebody wants a "Browser Only" application, why not use a "Browser Only" application in the first place??

(To the SM developers, Keep up the good work, your efforts are appreciated!!)

Daniel