--- In [email protected], Maria Lopez <flordel...@...> wrote:
>
> ED: > I'm afraid that your questions aren't applicable to post
sent as you completely missed out the point. Mayka, What is your
point? > It does happens. Look into the soul of the post,specially
love and with a bit of luck you may understand what I meant by that.
I experience your statement above as arrogant, condescending and
insulting - but I acknowledge to myself that that's how *I* experience
you - and so what? > Throw away all organised notions from the
folders of your way. Mayka, it is interesting how pairs of humans
tend to experience each other in similar ways. > And in that way
you'll be able to see with the eyes of the soul, the heart. > Mayka
And that is how you experience yourself, but not me? What is your
explanation for your being a loving person with soul and heart, but not
me and many others? --ED
--- In [email protected], Maria Lopez <flordel...@...> wrote:
>
> I don't trust of introducing these methods in the health system.
Mayka, some do, some don't. > It's more simple the old method of
"love" as the guide. What 'love' do you have in mind?
* a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; * any
object of warm affection or devotion; * have a great affection or
liking for; * get pleasure from; * a deep feeling of sexual
desire and attraction; * be enamored or in love with; * sleep
together: have sexual intercourse with;
> This is so like this that it came yesterday the them of kindness
during the sharing time in my sangha I went almost shocked of how
complicated they made it sound something that I personally I take for
granted and so are carer in the old fashion system of "love". How is
it that you feel 'love' but some other don't? In you, where does this
old-fashiond love emanate from? From your genetics? From the mores of
your childhood religion or ethnicity? From possessing a loving mother?
Something else? > When one is in no good health all one wants is
human warm, love... Zen would recommend that one be still and quiet,
and just experience in the moment this grasping for love. > ...
instead of having someone telling one to meditate.
>
> Mayka Zen suggests that the antidote is to experience things just as
they are in the moment, without aversion or pushing away. --ED