Hi John, Mentors and PPMCs

Looks no new issues crop up for a few days, and many contributors are
positive and voted +1s for graduation, no negative from our community, so I
think this discussion could be settled down today and proceed to collect
votes from our community and IPMCs for graduation, please guide us if any
missing, misunderstanding and suggestion, Thanks!

Very truly yours
Gary