Craig:

I just wanted to summarize the evolutionary reasons why idividuality exist,
(no matter if individuality is a cause or an effect of phisical laws).  I
did an extended account of this somewhere else in this list.
I do not accept normative as distinct from objective. this is the fallacy
of the naturalistic fallacy.

Psychopathy (not in the abstract sense, but in the real sense with wich it
appear in humans)  exist just because exist morality. It is an exploitation
of morality for selfish purposes. Therefore it can be considered a morality
effect. it would be non adaptive, and therefore unexistent, if there were
no moral beings.