On 29 Sep 2013, at 20:15, meekerdb wrote:

On 9/29/2013 12:07 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
As he knows in advance that he will feel, whoever he is, live only one (again, from The 1-pov).

But that sentence is hard to parse. "Whoever he is" implies there is only one "he",

?
It implies there is two 3-he. as indeed it is the case.

the point is that both 3-he lives a unique 1-me (in W, and in M).

as if he is a soul that goes to either Moscow or Washington but not both. Yet the assumption of comp is that this soul is duplicated and so "he" has no unique reference.

Well that's was a reply to a point made by Clark.

We know that with comp, both the W-guy and the M-guy *are* the same person as the Helsinki guy. The point is that both the W-guy and the M- guy were not able to predict in Helsinki that they would have the W experience, or the M experience. Both see that they get only one of them.