The MWI first made me realise that my notion of "I" might be inadequate in
more ways than I'd previously imagined. For a while I went around thinking
"there's a version of me - and it IS me - who's spontaneously combusting at
this moment. And I can't say thank God I'm not her, because I *am* - or the
me of a moment ago was (meanwhile another version of me has just
mysteriously gained godlike powers...)

These thoughts used to freak me out a bit. When I later discovered comp it
was just "oh....same old, same old..." :)