On Sun, Jan 5, 2014 at 1:28 PM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

>  >>>  Bell's theorem holds only under a certain set of assumptions,
>>

> >> True. As I've said many times Bell made exactly 3 assumptions:
>  1) High School algebra and trigonometry works.
>  2) Things are local.
>  3) Things are realistic.
>  If those 3 assumptions are valid then Bell's inequality can NEVER  be
> violated.
>
> > Yes, that is correct. You showed this correctly indeed.
>
> >> But from experiment we know that Bell's inequality IS violated.
>
> > In our branch. Not in the multiverse.

We do not know for a fact that the multiverse even exists, and even if it
does those other universes are about as non-local as you can get. The only
branch we know to exist for sure is our local universe, and in our local
universe Bell's inequality is violated. And even if those other universes
are real Bell's inequality is violated there too, provided of course that
High School algebra and trigonometry still works.

> MW restores 3p determinacy, and it restores 3p locality

I should have asked this long ago but who exactly is this third person? Can
you give me his phone number or at least his Email address?

 John K Clark