On 1/6/2014 12:58 PM, LizR wrote:
I know of only one CPT violation, and if we assume no-collapse then everything else in the universe appears to be either a (rather unlikely) knock-on effect of kaon decay or a statistical result of the entropy gradient, which is in turn derived (most likely) from universal boundary conditions like the cosmological expansion.

PS It /would /have been nice if you'd started what you said "And" rather than "But" just to show that you were agreeing with me :(

AND there is  no known CPT violation.  Neutral kaon decay violates CP and by
inference T.  :-)