tonya, you weren't around as frequently back in the early spring when some
of us were trying, gently, to correct those who either out of lack of
information, or self-righteousness, were putting out dangerous information.
we were attacked when we asked people to do the research themselves, to
check the archives, to remember that none of us are vets--that's why we
left, when it became personal, and the misinformation and bad advice
continued. we tried very hard, then gave up.

and i make no apologies for reverting to my first language, sarcasm, when
all my 4-planets-in-libra gentle reminders and suggestions were pissed on
like a plastic bag. my concern was and is with the people who didn't KNOW
they were being fed menu-brand level knowledge.

you have no idea how much angst this has caused those of us who love this
list, now how much behind the scenes work we tried to do to find a
solution--for most people, it was just emotionally wiser for them to quietly
leave than to stand up and be attacked.

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....