This list has always had divisions:

  declaw/not declaw
  outside/inside
  aggressive treatment/leave them alone
  pts/die naturally
  mix + and - / keep separate
  animal communication/ scam.........

  We have all always had different opinions, but we have always been respectful
in those disagreements for many years.  I disagree on some things with some of
my best friends on this list. We've had lots of debates on them. Some people
are more 'hotheaded' about these things than others, but I think we can all try
to disagree (when we do) in a respectful way.  And if really wrong advice is
given that could cause harm I think we should say so.

  tonya

Melissa Lind <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Yes, I understand this,
but isn’t this why Phaewryn or Jennifer or whoever left a while back? If I
remember right, she was disgusted by the use of Animal Communicators because
they are not scientifically proven, etc. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think
she felt that suggesting the use of an AC does more harm than good since
science is being abandoned for what some consider to be a scam or a witchdoctor
or whatever. I have no experience with ACs, so these are not my views, but I
remember people ganging up on her several months ago when she was trying to
debunk what she thought was harmful information.

  I completely understand what you guys mean, but I just thought that the
comment by MC was merely an extension of the fight and nothing more. I
apologize for any misunderstanding.

  Melissa