MC,

I was referring to your comment that Susan is not licensed to make those
statements. All I was asking was that if you do not agree with what she
recommended, that you set us straight instead of continuing the fight. I
agree that newcomers may not know when they are getting harmful information.
That's why I asked you to give your advice if you think the info is wrong. I
believe that no matter how new a newcomer is, he/she would understand that
without seeing the cat in question, no diagnosis could be made by anyone.
Even if someone believed there were vets on this list, anyone with common
sense would know that a doctor cannot make a diagnosis sight unseen.

I was intimidated by your comment, "you are prescribing medicine without a
license" because I often give advice on this site from my own
experiences-which are not backed up by any license. I wanted to make sure
that you didn't turn your wrath on me, yet you did anyway. I'm sorry if I've
misunderstood your tone in that post-email is difficult that way.

Argh, why do I keep getting sucked into this bickering?!

ML

  _____