Hello Tom!

On Thu, 24 May 2001 20:03:32 -0400 Tom Rathborne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Alright, I _was_ being a bastard. My design is pretty disgusting for
> other reasons anyway :)

Nah! Design shouldn't play such a role at this stadium. :-)

> Actually my engine is just a pet project ... I have been doing web
> template systems for years and I decided to get around to making one
> with a few less flaws.

> I agree that this bickering is a bit of a waste of time, but we _do_
> need to come to a consensus sooner or later.

Sure, we should bundle our efforts.

>> Anyway, tomorrow I'll possibly get access to MySQL on f2s so you can
>> test my news code.
> I'm looking forward to it!

I've hacked some lines right now, maybe you (and others) would like to
see it. Unfortunately, my f2s MySQL won't be available until 9:30am GMT,
so I had to test it at home. Anyway, these are the URLs:

The latter is the source code. No OOP, almost no functions, pure junk
code. Sorry for GIF guys and girls! :-) Tell me, if you'd like to see
the MySQL structure, too.

--=[        [EMAIL PROTECTED]        ]=--
--=[ http://www.technoid.f2s.com ]=--