I sat in a class one time with a guy who looked just like Dustin Hoffman,
could be his brother. Rick is probably in his late 50s and is a Linux wizard.
He was totally content to let somebody else drive the keyboard while he fed you
commands. His knowledge of vi is encyclopedic. The only downside was that after
awhile you quit learning anything because Rick would just feed you commands,
after awhile we had to tell him to shut up so we could muddle through and
figure stuff out on our own...
-Curt

    On Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 10:43:18 PM EDT, Curley McLain via Mercedes