to rob and brad,

thanks for the information on exporting the pcb as a dwg.  to be truthful,
its about time that i give that a shot.  the job is something of a priority
and i really can't justify holding it up while i play with ddb
transportability,
especially when there's a better file to use in making the heatsink anyway.

i'll try that right now.

thanks, miker