> I haven't called Protel for support, ever, so I don't have experience with
> that. I was introduced to this list from the beginning. I've called many
> times with issues around license resales, etc. My impression has been that
> most of the people I talked with did not know who I was. (When Protel was
> in Utah, usually I was recognised.)

Maybe we have the ATS concept all wrong.  The phrase "customer support" can
have 2 meanings:

1)  The vendor supports their customers
2)  The customers support their vendor

Maybe ATS really means #2, "Give us your money, and then also pay us to
listen to how you figured out how to use our product without good
documentation, and how to work around our product's bugs".  There you have
it - TOTAL support!

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.