On Wed, Mar 28, 2012  Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Comp (and MWI) is a deterministic theory.

Many Worlds is deterministic but I don't know about "comp" because "comp"
is a homemade term never completely defined and used on this list and
nowhere else. I don't even know if I agree with "comp". I will say that I
know of no law of logic that demands that every event have a cause.

> 3 POV could be called the bird view, the totality view (the view in which
> comp and MWI are deterministic), 1 POV the frog view

Then from the  "1 POV", the important point of view because that's the one
we live our lives, things are not deterministic.

  John K Clark