Hi Christoper,

This is something that is promised. You can easily set divisi passages with
extra staves. As far as cuing goes, you select something in the part and choose
from a list of which instrument(s) you want cued.

As it stands now, I still find combining instruments into a staff to be easier
than in Finale, because it is so easy to have three staves (combined, I and II)
and allocate these to different layouts.

Steve P.