After re-reading some of the previous messages again, it seems that some
people may be trying to suggest that clicking and dragging a component pad
is possible on a component within a PCB (not a library). Does anybody want
to expound on this? I have tried to do this 50+ times and I cannot
accomplish this feat. All I get is an option to select primitives in the
general area or the component itself, never once had the option of dragging
a component pad!

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth S8155 at NAB 2002 in Las Vegas April 8 - 11.