Jon,
        I don't think that this is what anybody has said thus far. I think
that their comments have been that they were trying to edit component
properties. While double clicking the component they actually got the pad
properties dialog and never realized the difference until after changing the
coordinates. That was my understanding anyway.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth S8155 at NAB 2002 in Las Vegas April 8 - 11.