Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:57:31 -0800
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
Subject: Re: <OT> but really on topic reminiscences

Interspersals:

>Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:31:59 -0800
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com
>Subject: <OT> but really on topic reminiscences
>

>Perusing the archives.... it's a treat.
>
>Anyone remember Rob's "etymological coelacanth" it was only a year ago but
>still a jewel.

It escapes me at the moment.

>How about Ulf-isms? Wonder how he's getting on between stupors.

Ulf still lives in the Great Frozen Wasteland (his words for Norway), has a
girlfriend (which has grounded him a bit) and is moving to a new apartment.
He's driving an E30 325ix.

>Anyone heard from Brad Couvillon, how's the Air Force treating him in
sunny
>Alaska?

Haven't heard, he was more active on the different 5 series lists/boards.
His trans swap lives on in infamy - the new standard of time-to-accomplish
by which the rest of us like to be judged.

>How're Fuerst and Duanegerous doing?

1st is still being 1st, recently got a promotion and still buys/sells used
BMW parts in his spare time.  Duangerous is rumored to still be active on
the UUC Garage, so I guess he's still around.

>NHV (noise, vibration, harshness)Neil must be busy or hibernating as we
>haven't heard from him for a few months.

He's in Georgia, bought a house, and pops up every now and then when he
needs maintenance/repair advice for work he's doing on someone else's car.
I think he still has his M5.

>-Kevin

Scott Miller
GGC BMW CCA