On 04 Apr 2012, at 23:46, Joseph Knight wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 4, 2012, at 1:45 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

2012/4/4 Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be>

On 04 Apr 2012, at 18:26, John Clark wrote:

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 2:58 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

snip

If any one else can help John K Clark to make his point, please help him. If some people believe, like I begin to believe, that John Clark only fake to not understand, and that I should abandon to try, please give your opinion, because I begin to feel like we are going in circle,

I think you should abandon. John Clark does not want to discuss, he suffers the "I am the best mind in the world, you moron" when in fact he has just shut down his own brain, it's pathetic.

I have not been actively participating in this discussion, but I have been reading, and I have to agree here.

OK. Thanks for saying. I will try to be charitable, so John Clark, if he answers my last post, might still have some chance to get to the point (the seven step at least). I will probably explain the reasoning from the start on the FOAR list, as some people seems interested. I promise myself to always stick to ideas and arguments, and avoid, here and elsewhere, any posts or paragraphs with dismissive tone, insulting remarks or ad hominem statements.

Bruno

always coming back with what I see as a confusion between the 3- views on the many 1-views of all doppelgangers, and the 1-views as lived individually by each doppelgangers, and which is on what the probability, asked before the experience begins, is asked. How can John not seen that difference? Is he only joking or what? Any idea?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To post to this group, send email to everything- l...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list?hl=en .